TEAMING UP TO REACH YOUR COMMUNITY AND THE WORLD
SO YOU WANT TO
START A TEAM
The first thing you need to do is pray.
Ask God to guide you through each step.
A TEAM is usually a group of 3 to 12 trained & equipped people who team up to bring the Gospel to a particular place or to do a particular type of ministry.
HOW TO START A TEAM:
1. Ask God to connect you with at least two (2) more people who have the same burden you have.
2. Begin to communicate and/or come with together with those God connects you with, and spends 1 or more days praying & fasting.
3. Ask God to give you intercessors who will pray for the team regularly.
4. Try to make sure those you are connecting with are trained for the ministry God has called you to do.
5. Everyone involved in the team needs to study & pray about the problems, strongholds, and situations you may face.
6. Seek God together about the goals He has for the team and write them down.
7. Go in the power of the Holy Spirit prepared to do whatever God leads you to do.
TEAM MEMBER GUIDELINES
1. Pray for your team and its goals before going to sleep at night. It will keep them fresh in your heart and mind.
2. Communicate with the team, and attend team meetings unless hindered by circumstances.
3. Complete necessary training.
4. Participate in team activities unless hindered by circumstances.
Does God want you to start a Team?
FOR RESOURCES TO START YOUR TEAM click here
TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM click here
TO CONNECT WITH A TEAM NEAR YOU click here
Please feel free to contact us for more information or with prayer needs.
Telephone (228) 255-9251
P.O. Box 633
Grapevine, TX 76099